Sea Bass is one of the most popular and delicious fish. We propose you a simple, healthy and original recipe.
[bs_citem title=»Ingredients for 2 people» id=»citem_04fe-d587″ parent=»collapse_ebbc-db7e»]
- Sea Bass fillets.
- 275 gr. Julienne cut vegetables.
- 150 gr. basmati rice.
- 50 gr. smoked salmon.
- Ground black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon ginger.
- 1 tablespoon raisins.
- 1 lemon.
- Cebollino for garnish.
- Grate ginger and lemon skin, and mix it with raisins, add salt and olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Cut smoked salmon in strips and mix it with rice.
- Cut two pieces of foil about 40 cm, distribute the vegetables on foil, rather offset to allow the paper can be folded. Add a previously salted sea bass on top of each vegetables portion, and distribute half of ginger sauce and raisins on top.
- Closet he packets as envelopes, put them in a baking tray with a Little water in the base (just a trickle) and bake it about 10 minutes, or until papillotes swell.
- Serve papillotes with some basmati rice mixed with salmon and the remaining sauce and garnish with cebollino little cut.